As the summer heat continues on, our homes aren't getting any cooler. Take on this chilled and refreshing (and filling, thanks to that avocado!) soup to avoid using your stove or oven to get your dinner ready.
With simple, nutrition-packed ingredients, this soup is a perfect appetizer or main course!
- 1-2 large ripe Haas avocados
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 Cups Roli Roti Butcher's Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or plain full fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and chopped (optional for spice)
Add all ingredients except for 1 cup of Roli Roti Butcher's Chicken Bone Broth to a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Slowly add more chicken broth until a desired consistency is reached. We recommend this to be on the thicker side, which will result as more and more bone broth is added.